I could probably make a whole website about apple cider vinegar but I must keep focused. Apple cider vinegar has been around for hundreds of years and our ancestors used it for cooking as well as medicinal purposes. There are a couple of important things you need to know before you purchase apple cider vinegar. It must be unpasteurized (has not been heated to kill the good stuff), I suggest organic and it must contain the "mother". You will see some stuff floating at the bottom of the bottle and that's the "mother" it is a type of cultured bacteria, that gives apple cider vinegar it's wonderful health benefits. I add 1 TBSP to 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice and drink it in the morning.
Why is it soooo good for you?
- The high mineral content helps balance the natural PH in your body.
- It improves digestion and bowel function due to the raw enzymes it contains.
- Promotes weight loss by helping your digestive tract and bowels to function properly.
- Gives your skin a wonderful glow due to the raw enzymes and minerals.
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body, partly due to the alkaline properties it contains.
There are so many other reasons why apple cider vinegar is great for you so these are just a couple of my favorite.
I have a great flax oil dressing with apple cider vinegar with my kale salad. Check it out!